A visit from CMED Staff & Students to DF Automation & Robotics Sdn Bhd has been conducted as the following details:
Date: Thursday, 29 Dec 2016
Time: 2.00pm – 3.30pm
Venue: 37 Jalan Impian Emas 5/5, Taman Impian Emas
1. To introduce DF automation to CMED
2. To share industrial applications such as agv, robotics, plc, iot, etc.
3. To receive feedback and collectively discuss how to improve DF & CMED syllabus to cater to industry need.
– Welcoming address
– Visit R&D, Assembly, Production, Testing area.
– Demonstration Automated Guided Vehicle, Robotics, PLC Omron, Vision, Sushi AGV, IoT
DF is a UTM spin-off run by 95% ex-UTM graduates with 20% postgraduates. DF is a R&D company with capability to do System Integration. DF has several own product such as Automated Guided Vehicle, Sushi AGV, Manchine Vision using Universal Robot, etc. Their customers include WD, Jabil, Flex, Sandisk, Toto, Yamaha, Sony, and has exported to SG, Vietnam, Indonesia and just sold to Mexico.
DF is founded by Dr Yeong Che Fai (Senior Lecturer FKE) and two of his students. The meeting will also share what are the difference in Academic and Industry world.
for more info: www.dfautomation.com