- Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers of 4 to maximum 8 pages (A4 size), in the form of PDF file to the conference electronically through the following link: http://edas.info/N23690
- Each paper must be original and unpublished work, has not been submitted for other publication elsewhere.
- All papers submitted must follow the Conference format which can be downloaded from the following link: iceecc paper template
- The authors must not indicate their names, affiliations and acknowledgements in the body of submitted paper. The authors only give their personal information during the online submission.
- A peer review process will be used to evaluate all papers submitted for consideration.
[IMPORTANT]: Instructions to Upload MS Word version of Camera Ready for Authors
Your final paper has to follow the Full Paper Template:
The length of final paper should be no more than 8 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. Your file must be in Microsoft word (.doc) format.