Main Supervisor: AP Dr Abdul Manaf Hashim and Dr Nihad K Ali Al-Obaidi
- Development of III-V Semiconductor Based Integrated On-Chip HEMT Devices for Wireless Power Supply and Detector Application in Nanosystems
- Growth and Characterization of Silicon Carbide Nanowires on Patterned Substrates by Hot-Mesh CVD Method
- Development of Semiconductor-Based Interdigital-Gated HEMT Plasma Devices for Solid-State THz Wave Amplifier
- Development of Highly Sensitive GaN-Based Gas-Phase Sensor for High Temperature and Robust Operation
- Development of Graphene-based Gas Sensors
- Synthesis of Nanostructured Zinc Oxide Thin Films and Nanowires for Gas Sensing
- Development of AlGaN/GaN HEMT-Based Liquid Phase Sensor for Selective Ion Sensing Application
- Development of Gallium Nitride-Based for Mercury Ions Detection
Main Supervisor: Dr Mohd Ridzuan Ahmad
- Development of Novel Method for Viability Detection of Single Cells based on Electrical Measurement using Dual Nanoprobe.
- Development of Buckling Nanoneedle as a Novel Device for Fast Stiffness Evaluation of Single Biological Cell.
- Development of Nanofork and Line-patterned Substrate as a Novel Method for Evaluating Single Cell Adhesion Force.
- Development of Integrated Nanofilter and Micro-chip for Single-cell Analysis.
For application, please contact:
ASSOC. PROF. DR. ABDUL MANAF BIN HASHIM
Faculty of Electrical Engineering,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 Skudai, Johor, MALAYSIA
*candidate will be interviewed*
Candidate can apply scholarship offered by UTM.
Please refer UTM Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2010